Friday 22 November 2013

Iron Man Model


Hi everyone,

This is something I made a while back 

I wanted to try and construct an Iron Man Helmet and suit because I was going to try and integrate the suit and helmet with the character Peter Pan from the movie 'Hook'

I wanted to try and rig as well as animate the suit to follow/Track the flying movements of Peter Pan during the flying sequences of the final battle

I'm still constructing the suit but I may drop the idea of integrating it within the shot as most of the quality isn't very good, therefore making it much more difficult to integrate and look right

Nether the less when I have some spare time I would like to try this method out 

Maya 2012 - Iron Man Helmet by BethsFienneArt

Maya 2012 - Iron Man Helmet Render 01 by BethsFienneArt

Maya 2012 - Iron Man Helmet Render 02 by BethsFienneArt

Maya 2012 - Iron Man Helmet Render 03 by BethsFienneArt

Maya 2012 - Iron Man Helmet Render 04 by BethsFienneArt

Maya 2012 - Iron Man Helmet Render 05 by BethsFienneArt

Possible suit Designs

Maya 2012 - Iron Man Body by BethsFienneArt

Maya 2012 - Iron Man Helmet and Body by BethsFienneArt

Possible Destruction scene with particle effects, debris and a broken helmet etc.

Maya 2012 - Iron Man Helmet Battlefield In Process by BethsFienneArt


No comments:

Post a Comment